Dear Wedding and Event clients,
Thank you for choosing Washington Floral Service to be your supplier for the fresh flowers, supplies and plants. We source premium flowers from the best farms around the world to provide you the perfect flowers for your event. We have been in business for over 80 years and boast over 150 years of combined staff experience in the floral industry in various roles - now we’re giving you a new way to make use of our expertise while planning your own special event.
We have found that many customers new to the floral and event world require more time and assistance than our sales staff is available to give on an average day; in addition not all of our sales staff are experienced event planners. Our new Wedding & Event Consultation Program is intended to give you one-on-one help and guidance from a seasoned professional to assist with navigating the intricacies of event planning, seasonal products, pricing and market availability. Our consultant will work to provide all the information needed to plan and order your product, and will answer any questions you may have.
Fees: Consultations are $50 per hour, booked and billed in half hour increments. (1/2 hour minimum)
Rebate: For every $500.00 you spend on your order, we will rebate $25.00 of your consultation fee, up to the total of your consultation fee.
We look forward to working with you on your upcoming special event!
- Here’s how it works:
- Make sure this is for you! Planning an event is a LOT of work and is both time and labor intensive. If this is a family event, much of the day of the event you’ll be swamped with setup, design and troubleshooting instead of spending time with friends and family. If you decide this isn’t for you, we totally understand, and we’ll be happy to put you in contact with a planner / designer who can either assist or handle the whole event for you.
- Get the numbers. Collect your people count - brides, grooms, bridesmaids, groomsmen, family members, attendees, number of tables, bars, etc. This is also a good time to make sure you have your floral budget established.
- Establish a style or theme. This is where you break out the pinterest board, wedding magazines, etc and start putting together examples of the products and styles you want to discuss with your consultant.
- Give us a call! Ask for any one of our consultants or a member of our sales staff and they will be able to schedule you for an in-person wedding consultation.
- Place a deposit on your appointment. You will need to prepay the first 30 minutes of your consultation appointment to reserve your time with our expert. This will be applied to the total for your consultation at the time of the meeting. If for some reason you cannot make your appointment or need to reschedule, we ask that you please alert us at least 24 hours before hand. Refunds or the application of your deposit to a new appointment will be forfeit after the 24 hour minimum cancellation period.